Whether you’re building a new home, repairing an existing business, or simply in need of professional roofing installation in New Jersey, Montclair Roofing Contracting is the best roofing company for the job. We utilize the latest roofing technology and the best roofing materials to ensure the longevity of your brand- new roof.
Our time tested approach also provides your property with the best possible results in the short and long-term. We proudly provide flat roof installations in addition to the traditional roofing installations we offer.
This, on par with the usage of inadequate materials for the roofs or minor damages, can be a cause for a slew of leaking-related problems. We’ve been working in the business of roofing for more than a decade, so we’ve got all the know-how of how to ensure your home’s roof is safe and dry! Generally, to be fully protected from either damaging weather extremes, leaking or any other roof related problems, your home needs a top quality roof. We can provide your home with security through our excellent choice of the roofing materials that we use.
In order to get you to understand the procedure we are following to install your roof, we need to get down to some basics first. With the term “roof” we are talking about the sloping roofs of the building that are made for the protection of the whole construction and consist mainly of tiles with wooden frame but also concrete slabs or metal sheets.
Shape of the roof
The construction of a roof in terms of its form consists of one or more sloping levels depending on the architectural design of the building. The configuration of roofing materials are divided into flat (roofs) and sloping roofs. The flat ones have a slope of up to 5-7%, the medium ones up to 45% and the large ones with a slope of more than 45%.
The slope plays a big role in the roofs depending on the area where they are built because if there is no proper slope the water if some details are not paid will pass through our construction
How much does the roof installation in Montclair cost?
Are you thinking about the cost of a tiled orsimple roof? To calculate the cost you need to answer the following questions first. There is a number of items and factors that you need to bear in mind before moving on to calculate the amount of money that your roof installation will cost.
Factors that determine the price of a roof
How many square meters will the roof be?
- The size of the roof undoubtedly plays a decisive role in the final price of the construction.
What cover materials will you choose?
- There is a wide variety of coverage methods that vary in price and features. You can choose between asphalt tiles, Swedish, Roman, Byzantine, panel or metal. See more detailed information on how to cover a roof.
Will it be two-pitched, three-pitched, four-pitched or even multi-level roof?
- As the design of the roof contributes to the calculation of the required square meters and consequently in materials but also complexity of construction is a factor that affects the final price of the tiled roof.
Would you like extra insulation on the tiled roof?
- The cost for the construction of a roof and roof insulation system is significant, but it is definitely worth it as it is a method of final waterproofing from rain, moisture and snow.
- We also achieve the strengthening of the thermal insulation of the building, it prevents the creation of fungus and blackness. It also protects the tiles from possible cracks or breaks since it permanently waterproofs them.
- As a result, your roof stays bright as we deliver it to you for many years, which reduces maintenance costs dramatically.
What materials are used in roof installation?
The truth is, that there is a great variety of materials that can be used for your roof installation. Basically, it depends on the style of your house, the general design and your preference. You could opt for a wooden roof, a clay-tile roof, a synthetic slate-tile, concrete tile, metal shingles and many more.
The cost of your roof installation will be determined after you have chosen the materials for your roof. You could give us a call at Montclair Roofing Contracting, and our experts will come to your property and schedule a consultation for your roofing materials. This is very useful, especially in case you cannot decide on the final look of your roof.
Contact Montclair Roofing Contracting
If you wish to renovate your house, have a new roof installed, have your old roof repaired, if your house needs painting, then we are what you have been looking for. We are delivering our services at the broader area of New Jersey. You can contact our headquarters and book an appointment with our team.
Either you need residential roofing or commercial roofing services, we will guide you through our services and procedures and we will help you decide on your final house look! Trust the experts of Montclair Roofing Contracting, because after all, we are the best at what we do!
The residential roofing services we offer include:
Protective Roof Coating Installation
Roof Inspections & regular maintenance checkups
Shingles & tiles Installation & repair
Book our Roofing services by calling at: 973-985-3333